Amarr Classica Garage Door
The Classica garage door series offers carriage house style design, modern overhead steel construction, and a variety of decorative options.
The Classica is a carriage house style overhead garage door with modern steel construction and a variety of decorative options.. The Classica line is popular with homeowners that want a carriage house style garage door with tremendous decorative flexibility but not the additional expense of a custom-built garage door. The Classica has several options that will suit all practical and aesthetic considerations.
The following sections, linked next, are available on this page with additional information.
We've summarized the Classica's important features below.
Insulated garage doors maintain the temperature in your garage and lower your total home energy cost, especially if your garage is next to any conditioned, living areas. Varying thicknesses and types of insulation provide increased thermal properties, quieter door operation, and increased energy efficiency
The opening and closing of your garage door no longer has to be loud and disruptive. The Quiet Door option reduces door operation noise of steel garage doors by up to 38%*. That's the same noise reduction as going from the sound of a vacuum cleaner to the sound of a running shower.
WindPro wind load reinforced doors are built specifically to withstand specific high-wind pressures with an interior reinforcement system. Wind load reinforcement can be added to practically all doors to meet local building codes. Simply choose the door style that is right for you and we will confirm what wind load door is required in your area.
- Available in Single-, Double-, Triple-layer construction.
- Optional polystyrene or polyurethane insulation. Insulated door R-values range from 6.64 to 13.35.
- Heavy-gauge steel is coated in a 5-layer paint system for long-lasting durability.
- Available with WindPro wind load reinforcement specifically built to withstand specific high-wind pressures to meet local building codes.
Permanent, stamped steel carriage house designs (7); Closed Arch available for most designs; Large windows for maximum light; Long-lasting, factory finished paint colors (12) including Amarr Color Zone with over 700 Sherwin Williams colors to choose from; Window designs are available in DecraGlass designs (3) or double-strength, obscure, Frost, Dark Tint or insulated glass options for desired visible light transmission (VLT) and design; DecraTrim window inserts (6) for complementary design to your home; Optional decorative hardware for enhanced door design.
- CFC, HFC, and HCFC Free.
- Zero ozone depletion potential.
- Zero global warming potential.
- Comply with environmental laws and regulations.
The following colors are standard options for this garage door. In addition to the colors below, we can order over 700 additional colors. Ask our technician about additional color options.
Give us a call. Or, send us an email.
Get a free estimate.
We answer our phones and check our email all day every day. What's wrong with your garage door?
- We offer same-day estimates so you can get your garage door working fast.
- We have great reviews everywhere: Yelp, Google, Facebook, and Angi.
- We are certified members of Google's Guaranteed program for garage door service companies.
- We provide no-obligation estimates and can work with your budget.
- We use best-in-industry springs, openers, and other hardware.
- We give free warranties for all of the springs and other parts we use.